Ready4Retirement are continuing with our amazing growth this year. Having secured some new and exciting projects we are looking to add to our customer appointment scheduling team. We are looking for enthusiastic, results driven customer appointment schedulers to engage customer prospects and provide affordable solutions for all retirement & funeral needs.
- Contacting and engaging customers across the UK, with a view to setting appointments for a trained consultant visit.
- Promoting all features & benefits of our fantastic package.
- Achieve sales targets set in a friendly & competent manner.
- Work as part of a team & also use own initiative.
- Sales/Customer service background essential.
- Must be P.C literate
- Highly motivated & target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent communication, objection handling and negotiation skills.
Benefits of role
- Weekly/Quarterly incentives on achieving KPI,s.
- Brand new office in easily accessible area.
- Onsite/Offsite parking readily available.
- Team building days out.
- Friendly, helpful Management/staff working together to achieve one goal.
- Professional Office environment with opportunities to progress for the right candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Click Here to Apply